Along with creating custom artwork and animations, Punch Drunk designed, setup, and managed all video projection, recording, and on-site simulcast for the four keynote speaker and panel presentation spaces.
SIC 2012 Logo Animation & Sound Design
We created two motion graphic videos for the event: an intro animation used at the head of every presentation or panel discussion posted online, and a branded SIC logo animation loop that was used throughout the event between presentations. Also check out our quick walk-through of the 3rd floor where you can see all the rooms in action.
The Seattle Interactive Conference is a 2-day event packed with inspiring keynote speakers, thrilling debates, and moderated panels. SIC is an opportunity to interface with the people and companies of today and the entrepreneurs that will define tomorrow.
When SIC debuted in 2011, Punch Drunk provided basic standard-def, fixed-camera video recording for some of the Presentations. We also helped create content and provide live video resources at their after parties. But in 2012, SIC and Punch Drunk teamed up to take things to a whole new level. Punch Drunk designed, setup, and managed all video projection, recording, and on-site simulcast for the four keynote speaker and panel presentation spaces on the top floor. And this time everything was HD.
- Produced a branded intro animation with original music
- Designed artwork for use throughout the event
- Setup four rooms with eight HD projection and switching systems
- Setup four rooms with live-to-HDD HD recording and camera operators
- Operated all projection and video in the four keynote speaker / panel presentation rooms
- Simulcast the keynote presentations to multiple floors and community spaces across the venue
- Across two days, recorded 48 one-hour presentations in Apple ProRes HD, edited them live on-site, and then compressed them for web and uploaded them off-site – final videos were edited and online within 24 hours