When the pandemic hit, Seattle Arts & Lectures brought Punch Drunk on board to help transition dozens of in-person events to virtual and pre-recorded broadcasts.
Featuring guests and authors including:
Maggie Smith, Madeline Miller, Gabrielle Hamilton, Lawrence Wright, Bill Gates, Anderson Cooper, Bill Bryson, Toi Derricotte, Luvvie Ajayi Jones, Douglas Kearney, Ibram X. Kendi, Robin Wall Kimmerer, Mary Roach, Patrick Radden Keefe, The Moth, Dorothy Brown, Ocean Vuong, Maggie Nelson, Danzy Senna, Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, Billie Jean King, Kaveh Akbar, Patrisse Cullors, Ijeoma Oluo, Louise Erdrich, Peter Wohlleben, Rita Dove, Lucy Bernholz, Vu Le, and more.
- Combination of pre-recorded, live but fully remote, and live on-location broadcasts
- Live broadcast & mission control from Punch Drunk Studios
- Turnkey studio with cameras, lights, sound, and all equipment needed for live streaming and capture
- Zoomator™ camera & teleprompter system for perfect eye line
- Set design
- Live closed-captioning
- Remote production to bring authors & guests live into the show