Punch Drunk facilitated interviews between host Trevor Noah and Fred Hutch scientists for the “Science Says” expert series at our live studio.
A special edition of Science Says featuring Trevor Noah, comedian and host of "The Daily Show," chatting with three Hutch researchers who are fearlessly working to end cancer and COVID-19. With Dr. Trevor Bedford, Dr. Phil Greenberg, and Dr. Rachel Issaka.
Science Says Expert Series featuring Trevor Noah
- Overall project produced by long-time production partner Fred Northup, Jr.
- Live broadcast from Punch Drunk Studios
- Turnkey studio with cameras, lights, sound, and all equipment needed for live streaming and capture
- Remote link and acquisition to bring Trevor Noah and Dr. Phil Greenberg into the live studio
- Remote capture platform for best quality possible capture of remote guests with redundant backup
- Zoomator™ camera & interview system for perfect eye line between subjects
- Trevor Noah Talks With Our Fearless Scientists Tackling Cancer and COVID-19 (links to Fred Hutch)
Highlights from comedian Trevor Noah interviewing Fred Hutch COVID-19 researcher Trevor Bedford
Trevor, meet Trevor. Trevor Noah, "The Daily Show" host and South African comedian, came through Seattle last week on tour at Climate Pledge Arena. And he also recently visited online with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center scientists, chatting with namesake Trevor Bedford - a celebrity in his own right, in the world of science.