Remote ProductionVirtual EventsNon-Profits & FundraisersLive StudioWeb Streaming
Philanthropy is more than writing a check.
"In How We Give Now, Lucy Bernholz shows that philanthropy is more than writing a check and claiming a tax deduction. For most of us—the non-wealthy givers—philanthropy can be a way of living our values and fully participating in society. We give in all kinds of ways—shopping at certain businesses, canvassing for candidates, donating money, and making conscious choices with our retirement funds. We give our cash, our time, and even our data to make the world a better place."
How We Give Now: A Philanthropic Guide for the Rest of Us
Marguerite Casey Foundation (MCF), in partnership with Seattle Arts and Lectures to feature a discussion between MCF President and CEO Dr. Carmen Rojas, author Lucy Bernholz, PhD, and NonprofitAF blog writer Vu Le. December 8th @ 12 PM PT | 3 PM ET
Recording of Live Program
- Produced in conjunction with the Marguerite Casey Foundation and Seattle Arts & Lectures
- Live broadcast from Punch Drunk Studios
- Turnkey studio with cameras, lights, sound, and all equipment needed for live streaming and capture
- Remote link and acquisition to bring Lucy Bernholz into the live studio
- Pre-production & asset review
- Zoomator™ camera & teleprompter system for perfect eye line
- Live closed-captioning
- Live ASL interpretation (provided by Stellar Communication)